|Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
Costs of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the customer has the right to terminate the agreement without providing any reason within a period of 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the customer.
- During this period the customer will treat the product and packaging with due care. He will only unpack the product or use it to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to retain the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, the consumer will return the product with all included accessories and –if reasonably possible- in the original condition and packaging to the supplier, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the supplier.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, he will only bear the costs return shipment.
- If the consumer has made a payment, the supplier shall return this sum as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Exclusion from right of withdrawal
- The supplier can only exclude the right of withdrawal if this is mentioned clearly in the offer, or at the latest in a timely manner prior to the commencement of the agreement.
- Exclusion from right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- a. which the supplier has made to the consumer’s specifications
- b. which are clearly personal in nature
- c. which by their nature cannot be returned
- d. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market outside the supplier’s control
- Exclusion from right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- for which the provision has been started with the consumer’s explicit consent before the expiration of the cooling-off period
Use our withdrawal form to complete your withdrawal.