|1. In this disclaimer the following definitions apply:
Webpage: each webpage on which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention to make this disclaimer applicable to said webpage.
Publisher: the authorised publisher of the webpage, namely Solits B.V.
Use: including loading, logging in, requesting, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, editing, completing (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distribution, making use of services, performing legal acts (e.g., buying, renting).
You: the natural person or legal entity, whether or not in a represented capacity, as the user of the webpage.
Content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, audio and/or video files and/or other items.
Loss: direct or indirect loss of any nature whatsoever, including lost data and property, lost turnover, profits or any other damage of an economic nature.
2. The webpage is governed by the conditions below. By making use of the webpage, you agree to the conditions of the disclaimer.
3. The publisher will make every reasonable effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, it may occur that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher presents the content of the webpage in its current state, without providing any guarantee or assurance in terms of correctness, suitability for a certain purpose or otherwise. The content is of an experimental nature intended for use by private individuals.
5. The publisher may, according to insight and timing of his own choosing, make changes to or discontinue the webpage, without being obliged to provide notice in advance. The publisher accepts no liability for changes to or discontinuation of the webpage.
6. Other than stipulated in this disclaimer, the publisher accepts no responsibility for third-party files visibly linked to the webpage. Any such link does not entail endorsement of such files.
7. Unauthorised or inappropriate use of the webpage or the contents thereof may constitute a breach of intellectual rights, regulations with regard to privacy, publication and/or communications in the broadest sense of the word. You accept responsibility for all data sent from the webpage.
8. The publisher reserves the right to deny you its permission to make use of the webpage and/or of certain services offered by the webpage. The publisher may in this context monitor access to the webpage.
9. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against all judicial and extrajudicial measures, court orders, etc., including the costs of legal assistance, accountants, etc., engaged by third parties resulting from or related to your use of the webpage, breach of any legal provision whatsoever, or the violation of third party rights.