Plinths and pedestals will enhance the design of your interior space, and your products, artwork or plants will get extra attention. Plinth can sometimes take up valuable space, and you may at the same time want to preserve precious storage space. Therefore, we have designed for you a cabinet plinth. The cabinet storage plinth is made from MDF and has a seamless design because it has been made with mitred corners, so no joints are visible.
The cabinet plinth is manufactured in silk black (RAL 9005).
The doors have a push-to-open mechanism, so no visual distractions, such as door handles. It is up to you to fit the door at the front or the backside of the plinths.
Specifications of the cabinet plinth:
- Manufactured from 18 mm MDF
- Skirting: 50 mm high and 25 mm on the inside
- Two shelves, at 1/3 and 2/3 height
- Door: at front side, left turning
- Push-to-open mechanism (no doorknob)
- Colour RAL 9005 black. The inside of the cabinet plinth has been coated with a layer of primer. If you would like the inside to be spray-painted, please, contact us for a quote.
The stated dimensions are of the total cabinet length/width/height incl. door and skirting.
Commonly added options:
- Lock & Key
- grommet (for monitor, pc, display)
- Logos and stickers
- variations in spray paint finish, RAL colours
- Additional or less shelves, or different heights
- Doorknob or other features.
The inside of the cabinet plinth has been coated with a layer of primer. If you would like the inside to be spray-painted, please, contact us for a quote.
If you opt for a cabinet plinth which is larger than 55 cm (width or length wise), then it will be fitted with 2 doors. For price inquiries on this product, please, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Our pedestals are supplied with sturdy, custom-made felt pads, 4 mm thick. They protect both the plinth and the surface it is standing on from getting damaged.